Wednesday 15 May 2013

Time for cake!

A girl in rain clothes walks her dog along the street, "It's definitely time for home and cake".
Click the pic to BIGGIFY it!

Howdy doodly do!
And a marvelous day it is too!
Well It's been a busy few weeks, but I'm very glad to say that I will at least be posting up a few doodles in the forthcoming days!

This one was inspired entirely by the wise words of my girlfriend after a long walk underneath the Yorkshire weather "I'm ready for cake".


There is something to be said about spending a day outdoors in the cold and knowing that there is a spongy cake and a cup of tea waiting to be consumed at home!

Oh and also, something pretty huge is happening behind the scenes here (but I can't talk about it any more than that!), don't worry I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!