Friday 16 November 2012

Hello and welcome! (Rush Hour Blues)

Hello World!

Rush Hour Blues


Hi folks! First blog post for me, and I'm fairly new to this whole thing so please forgive me if I make any blogging newbie mistakes (if such a thing exists).

Blue Fish was the first character I drew using Adobe Illustrator, he went through a fair bit of development before reaching this stage, and now the poor lad seems to end up being used as a representation of those daily frustrating situations everyone finds themselves in.

Regardless of what a particular famous song says, life isn't always better "under da sea"!

2 comments:

  1. Ah dontcha worry! He'll be alright once he gets in, has some nosh, and watches "I'm an anemone get me out of here!"

    ReplyDelete

I bloomin' love looking at your comments, please go ahead and leave me something to read and chortle over!